Terms and conditions
Cancellation and prepayment policies
Flexible – 14 days
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
- No prepayment is needed.
- The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
Children & extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children’s cots/cribs.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Do you hold an amount on your guests’ credit cards prior to arrival to make sure their cards are valid? Set your pre-authorisation preferences to help your guests understand and reduce the risk of cancellation.
Please note: Pre-authorisation is not the same as prepayment. Prepayment is when the guest is charged in advance, pre-authorisation is just a hold on their credit card.
Guest payment options
You accept the following credit cards: Visa, Euro/Mastercard
You don’t allow guests to pay online with their preferred payment method.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Parties/events are allowed.
- There are no set quiet hours.